Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Bayshore Pointe Nursing & Rehab Center is currently looking for CNAs to fill openings at a facility located in South Tampa. You must hold a valid state licensure as a CNA to be considered.
• $2,000 sign-on bonus.
• Compensation package commensurate with experience and results.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D benefits.
• Paid vacations and holidays.
• A great potential to grow with the company.
• Fast paced, exciting environment.
As a CNA you will be responsible for providing services and care for residents and patients.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and/or training.
• Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
• Assist with activities of daily living.
• Obtain and record vital signs and weight as assigned.
• Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Provide non-resident services such as washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident/patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
• Contribute to the resident assessment and care plan.
• Make routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
• Promptly communicate any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
• Document actions by completing required forms, reports, logs and records in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Relay information to the next CNA on shift, or to the nurses in charge.
• Change bed clothes and collect soiled laundry.
• Clean and organize patient’s room or area.
• Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
• Service and protect the facility by adhering to professional standards, company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and standards.
• Participate in or conduct company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and state and federal law.
• Ability to frequently stand, walk, lift, and/or transfer residents weighing between 100 and 250 lbs.
• Ability to see, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk, and hear.
• Ability to withstand occasional exposure to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
• 7am-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm, or 11pm-7:30am.
You may be required to work beyond your regular scheduled shift.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.